Shiver me Timbers makes spectacular custom solid timber bench tops from recycled and new timber.Ideal for kitchen bench tops, bathroom vanities,tables or for any commercial or domestic application.
With our in house facilities our joiners can custom craft recycled and new timber tops to create beautiful tables and bench tops, from a small dinning table for an apartment to cafe and boardroom tables.
If you are interested in a bespoke piece of timber furniture made from reclaimed or new timber our team can assist.
We offer a wide range of new and recycled timbers including:
- Sydney Blue Gum
- Spotted Gum
- Oregon and more
Our bench tops are:
- Available in finished thicknesses ranging from 25mm to 90mm thick (standard in 38mm).
- Laminated from either your choice of narrower (80mm-120mm) or wider (130mm-260mm) planks.
- Available up to a maximum width of 1200mm in a solid piece but wider tops are possible when the finishing work is done by hand.
- Supplied as over-sized “blanks” filled and sanded to a 120 grit ready for cutting and profiling.
Shiver me Timbers’ solid timber tops are joined using a precision clamping system with the very highest quality two pack epoxy glues (West System). The glue is applied over a special profile cut into the boards called a glue line. This glue line dramatically increases the surface area to which the glue can bond resulting in an extremely strong join.
- Prices start from $380.00m2
- Cutting and profiling can be priced separately
- Same-day written quotations available
Please complete our Enquiry Form to receive a free quotation.