Shiver me Timbers makes spectacular solid timber tops and surfaces for any commercial or domestic application.
We offer a wide range of new and recycled timbers including:
- Sydney Blue Gum
- Spotted Gum
- Oregon and more
Our bench tops are:
- Available in finished thicknesses ranging from 25mm to 90mm thick (standard in 38mm).
- Laminated from either your choice of narrower (80mm-120mm) or wider (130mm-260mm) planks.
- Available up to a maximum width of 1200mm in a solid piece but wider tops are possible when the finishing work is done by hand.
- Supplied as over-sized “blanks” filled and sanded to a 120 grit ready for cutting and profiling.
Shiver me Timbers’ solid timber tops are joined using a precision clamping system with the very highest quality two pack epoxy glues (West System). The glue is applied over a special profile cut into the boards called a glue line. This glue line dramatically increases the surface area to which the glue can bond resulting in an extremely strong join.
- Prices start from $380.00m2
- Cutting and profiling can be priced separately
- Same-day written quotations available
Please complete our Enquiry Form to receive a free quotation.